DONATE TO MICKEY'S FUND

Friday, November 1, 2013


This is a post from my brother Andrew Cooper yesterday! So grateful for you and your cute wife and your love and support.

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. Some of you may know but my first birthday phone call came from my step sister Angie. My nephew had just been in a horrific accident. Not the call I was prepared for. All day I struggled to work and keeps my spirits up. How could this happen especially on my bday. Today when I awoke to a new day I realized that yesterday was actually my greatest bday of my life. The gift was Alec being alive when there were 100 reason he shouldn't be . What an amazing present. My day was definitely half full not empty. Thanks Jess for helping me make it through yesterday. Praying for the McMorris family and hugging mine every day. Happy Halloween please be careful


No comments:

Post a Comment