DONATE TO MICKEY'S FUND

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I came home tonight to try and get some rest but its not coming very easily. I know beyond any shadow of a doubt that my son is alive and doing so well because of the faith and prayers on his behalf. That being said, I want so much to trade him places or fix this.....nothing has ever been harder than watching my child almost not make it, be in so much pain, and I can't fix it! As a mother we are supposed to protect our children, and I just couldn't this time. Rourke and I both would trade places with him in a heart beat! I know he is so strong and can do this! I also want to say that with my whole heart I love my nephew Nick! He is an absolutely amazing kid and I know that he would also trade places with Alec in an instant if he could. But he needs to know and feel of everyone's love, prayers, and support. He is the best, and while I know that he feels like if he hadn' been there, neither would have Alec. Nick we all love you and need you to know our prayers are for you, just as much as for Alec.
Surgery is tomorrow and we are praying for a positive outcome. We have been so blessed and have seen miracles. Please keep praying for Alec and Nick as this is something that they both are in need of desperately! Words cannot adequately express mine and Rourkes gratitude for each of you! We have am amazing son and are truly blessed beyond words to be his parents and to still have him with us.

1 comment:

  1. Reading this brought back way too many memories both of Alec and of my middle son Damon and his horrific accident in high school with a conveyor belt. I must admit I did cry and say a prayer of thanks in my heart for gratitude and for Alec's future well being. Ian is correct, there are miracles and Alec's is one of them and will continue to be one of them. Just think if you had not used the speed and quickness God gave you to get our of the way of the full impact. Alec we love you and pray for your full recovery.

    ReplyDelete