DONATE TO MICKEY'S FUND

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I have been sitting here looking at my FaceBook and I am completely overwhelmed with gratitude with all of your love and support. I cannot begin to express how grateful we are. I was looking back to the post I put up on Alec's birthday, just 15 days before this horrifying accident. I said to him, "Alec you can do ANYTHING you set your mind to. You have far greater talents and gifts than you even realize!" Who would have thought those words would be so appropriate just 2 weeks later? The truth is, he is amazing and can do this! He has already beaten the odds over and over and over! Alec has a purpose beyond what any of us can see, and I believe he is going to be an example to many other people when this is all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment