DONATE TO MICKEY'S FUND

Thursday, November 14, 2013

I'm sitting here watching my son sleeping peacefully. He had a very rough night, pain was so bad. His uncle Mike was with him all night and said he slept about 40 minutes was all.
Today as I sit here I am overwhelmed with gratitude that my son is alive. Gratitude and thankfulness that the Lord was able to help him in making his decision yesterday that very well could have saved his life again!  He still has the staph infection but we are hoping and praying that with removing his leg we can get on top of that. He has lost so much weight, about 40 lbs and still doesn't have much appetite. His blood pressure and heart rate are better than its been since we got here 15 days ago....man it feels like we've been here for months!! My son is a fighter and is absolutely astonishing all of us with his positive attitude. I really don't know what lies ahead of us but I know he will succeed and do great things!! I am continually inspired by him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment