DONATE TO MICKEY'S FUND

Monday, November 11, 2013

So many thoughts and feelings are running through my mind. We don't know a lot yet but should have culture results in the next few hours. Sucks to wait but that seems to be what we do. He has had a fever on and off all night. He's either burning up with fever or sweating like crazy. He has been awake for a couple of hours and talked with me and Mike. We are waiting for the plastics Dr to come in and decide if we can try and clean the leg here or go back in the OR. He definitely has infection, the wound has a terrible odor and is changing color, some dark and some green. It's not good. I wish I had answers and I wish I could fix this. Again, as parents we sit here completely helpless but not hopeless! We will not/CANNOT give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment