DONATE TO MICKEY'S FUND

Monday, November 4, 2013

 Alec is doing good.....has been moved to the 6th floor orthopedic trauma unit. Out of ICU so that's good. He has had kind of a rough day, a lot of pain. He is completely worn out!! Surgery is tomorrow, not sure exactly what time yet, but we are praying no infection and no dead tissue, so they can start repairing. Alec may have a more serious injury in his hand than preciously thought, we need more x-rays to determine this but it might need surgery. He also has to have the bone and LCL in his left leg fixed ASAP. The poor kid is just beat to crap!!! I'll keep posted on surgery time and info as soon as I know it. We love you all, thanks for the continuous support.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that he is doing better. I am sending all the prayers and love his way that I can.

    ReplyDelete