DONATE TO MICKEY'S FUND

Saturday, November 2, 2013

My son is doing so well tonight!! All of the prayers are working and we are so grateful! He has a very long road but every hour he gets better and better. He just posted on FB "shit I feel like I've been hit by a truck.......oh wait" if that isn't the greatest post EVER I don't know what is! His body is broken but his mind is sharp as ever!!! That my friends is an absolute miracle! How do you fly 25 feet through the air and land on the ground and not have any head trauma?? Its a miracle of God, that's how!!! Love you all and love my son so freakin much!!!

P.S. tomorrow is a surgery day so Alec needs all the peace, quiet, and rest he can get. Thank you all so much for everything!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear things are going good. Thank you for keeping us updated. Prayers are with you guys. We will be watching the blog to see how surgery goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're still praying for him and good luck in surgery! I'm glad he is improving Ang it's great he can have a sence of humor though all of this. We love looking at the blog for updates! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete