DONATE TO MICKEY'S FUND

Friday, December 20, 2013

What a HUGE day and week! We were so blessed by 97.1 zht coming to our house and doing secret Santa for my kids! It was AMAZING! We are so beyond blessed to have such awesome giving people around us!
Then today, well today has been a day alright! We went to see Dr. Maack this morning and everything in Alec's left leg looks good. He can start using crutches! 8 weeks and one day following this accident my son stood up! I'll get back to that....
then we went straight to get Alec's haircut! That's right, the Tim Riggins or Sunshine hair is no longer! Now those of you who know Alec, know what a big deal that truly is. All I can say is he REALLY loves Brontay!
Then tonight Alec took his first step! It was absolutely amazing and heart wrenching at the same time. I can honestly say it is one of the hardest things I've had to watch. He was pretty wobbly and I kept trying to make sure he didn't fall. He said, "Mom, I'm going to fall! Its gonna happen and you have to let me fall, that's the only way I will learn to walk again!" Are you kidding me? What an incredible man he is! I cannot believe his wisdom and strength! UNBELIEVABLE! What a long journey we have ahead, but how blessed we are to witness such courage and strength. Thank you for all your love support and prayers, we feel it everyday!







No comments:

Post a Comment