DONATE TO MICKEY'S FUND

Friday, December 13, 2013

I haven't been very good at updating the blog the last little bit..... it's kind of been an emotional roller coaster for me lately.
I remember when my brother passed away almost 12 years ago, and the thing that was the hardest for me was how life just keeps going for everyone else,  and my life was changed. I have felt this way so much the last week. I have tried to get in the spirit of the season and have had a hard time doing so. Then Tuesday came and we were blessed with SO many amazing people showing up to show support for Alec at Chilis. I can't even begin to express how overwhelmed with gratitude we were for how many came to show support and help Alec. Although his life and the lives of all of those close to us have changed forever, we are not alone. I love each of you and am so thankful for Alec and his absolutely amazing gift of life. He inspires me everyday! This next week will be huge for him.....we meet the prosthetic Doctor on Tuesday and then the orthopedic team on Thursday. He is so hopeful to have healed enough to be able to start using crutches. Pray for his healing and remember how much we love and appreciate all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment