DONATE TO MICKEY'S FUND

Sunday, December 15, 2013

This is a post directly from Alec that was on Facebook: I had a great time watching the Utes smash the Y tonight. I know that most of the people I owe my life to wont see this post, but I am so thankful to this school and the hospital. All the athletics here have been amazing in coming and supporting me while I was in the hospital, and giving me special treatment out of it. I really want to express my gratitude to all the doctors, surgeons, nurses, and aids that saved my life. As I have many appointments with these men and women, I find I am excited and can't wait to see them. I am beyond lucky to be alive. I want to say thank you so much. I could never repay you for all that you've done for me. I have absolutely nothing to complain about, and I won't complain. I will just take advantage of this second chance on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment